The signature of Jane Bainter, inspiration for the band Jane’s Addiction and the song Jane Says. Her signature was the Jane’s Addiction logo seen on the Nothing’s Shocking album as well as their merchandise.
Having dinner with Jane, Casey, Sofia and Ben was nice and if I went back to 1992 when I first got into Jane’s Addiction and thought about this, I would have died.
Look out for the book about Casey’s life from author Sofia Mella and her blog Lonely Girl Diaries.
20 Notes/ Hide
- thatbloodymaryislackingatabasco reblogged this from scabboy
- lilienhelene likes this
- latenitelevision reblogged this from scabboy
- oneminutephoto likes this
- devilofthesickest likes this
- raumsturz reblogged this from scabboy
- gazingatshoes reblogged this from scabboy
- gazingatshoes likes this
- raumsturz likes this
- j0hnnybutt likes this
- redheadfrusciante likes this
- twitchyspastic likes this
- playdontworry reblogged this from scabboy and added:
- ironmaidenwantsyoufordead likes this
- playdontworry likes this
- haveheart13 likes this
- spanknastyfresh likes this
- scabboy posted this